• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Hey Yall !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nix

Well im in orlando fl here is some old pics from last month on a little grill that has died from burn out.....

downsized_1225081338.jpg

Lets look inside !!!

downsized_1225081443.jpg

So that grill is dead and i had this gas grill someone gave me so i ripped out guts and placed this pan in there and did this little chuck roast......

downsized_1231081616.jpg

Now the fun part. I pick up two 55 gal drums monday and will start a UDS im done improvising. More picks to come i will have UDS done by next weekend so look for pics :-D

Two times a week for 14 months for that 50 dollar Aussie grill from home depot. Time for me step it up.

Glad you decided to join in all the fun Nix. Looking forward to seeing your progress on the UDS builds.

Hers a picture of when i started to cut the chuck i did on that gutted gas grill they follow like hungry dogs, the in laws and my beautiful chuck oh i mean Wife :wink:

DSCN2489.jpg

:razz:

Welcome Nix, and nice intro. You need a better, more heavy duty grill if you grill that much. Craigslist is your friend. :wink:

Welcome Nix, and nice intro. You need a better, more heavy duty grill if you grill that much. Craigslist is your friend. :wink:

USD Build starts after work tomorrow :mrgreen:

I will have to post pics of build !
Hope 2 drums will fit in my Cherokee :confused:
Im getting 2 for 10 bucks food grade with lids !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back