Green Egg

Yes, people have used the BGE.

There are lots of users. Do you have a specific question that some of our more experienced eggers can help you with?

And where have you been?

And there are some users that use a lot of Big Green Eggs -- eh, Capt? :biggrin:

Not that I am jealous.

I'm thinking about buying a BGE. On the other side, we're building a new home, retiring next year, near our campus. Our grands now live across the street from us. Spending a hooooooold lot of time with them. Have not fired the NB up in a while :-(

Sounds like a large BGE is in your near future! Remember to get a plate setter and pizza stone for enjoying the ability to make pizza and baking breads and other tasty tidbits. You will certainly enjoy the ease of using a BGE after been cooking on an offset. You will not be sorry. The intial cost is comparable to a nice stainless gasser but it will out live any gasser and thus the savings as well as the BGE is self cleaning vs having to degrease a stainless monster after a few cooks to keep it sanitary.
Congrats on the decision to move up.:eusa_clap

The Grands will go nuts for pizza on the BGE. Best pizza in town around here. Pizzas are easy peasy!

you only want one? :biggrin:

eddieclassicII-032.jpg

foureggs-058.jpg

It is an Eggdiction!
1pizza3.jpg

P1010018.jpg

Twochicksoneegg.jpg

P1010022.jpg

You can clearly see where my other BBQ devices are and how they rate. My NB is up for adoption here in Sacramento.

Thanks all.....Al

Don't let those two (Rick & CaptGrumpy) intimidate you bro...they have very large Green Chickens and Roosters in their chicken coups that do nothing but lay Big Green Eggs...:twisted:

Don't let those two (Rick & CaptGrumpy) intimidate you bro...they have very large Green Chickens and Roosters in their chicken coups that do nothing but lay Big Green Eggs...:twisted:

ohio roosters don't lay eggs :biggrin:

you guys on the west coast are strange :shock:

I would respond with what California roosters do to the Large Green Hens but this might even get too trashy for the wood pile!:eek::eek:

ohio roosters don't lay eggs :biggrin:

you guys on the west coast are strange :shock:

I would respond with what California roosters do to the Large Green Hens but this might even get too trashy for the wood pile!:eek::eek:

Ahem...excuse me gentlemen...but it is my understanding that it takes two to tango...and you would need a Big Green Chicken...AND a Big Green Rooster...to get a Big Green Egg...:twisted: And yes...we are a bit different out here...big fella!:eek:

RTD,
You will have to excuse JD as his brain is frozen solid from the lack of warm weather in his region!
JD,
It snowed up there and you guys think it's summer???:eek:

Back