Grill for Joplin disaster?

Meat Burner

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Reaching out to any brethren near southwest missouri. Devistating tornado in Joplin, just south of us. Our Sertoma clud is cooking bbq for the volunteer. We desperately need a grill to do dogs, burgers, brats, etc. We are covered on the smokerss. Anyone out there that can help? We need help desperately. Thanks brethren.

From Facebook
Jeff Stith
We are a go for Joplin cooking. Will be at 7th and Rangeline at the mall parking lot by Farmers Insurance Command Center. Please post what days you will be available. We need to schedule our staff. And if possible, do your online ServSafe and print the certificate!
about an hour ago via iPhone · Like ·
Chris Green and Debbie DesCombes Griggs like this.
Randy Robinett Jeff wish I felt better I would come down and help...be safe. Tomorrow is looking like a posible repeat or yesterday. Weather channel just said there is a 50% of more tornados in that area!
about an hour ago · Like
Nicki Buckingham How long are you going to be down there? How far out are we needing to schedule?
about an hour ago · Like
Shane Petzold How long will it be going on?
51 minutes ago · Like
Bob Denner I'm going up north to cook this weekend, but feel like I should be going south.
48 minutes ago · Like
Cathy Babylon-Gilbert Text me if u need some kw agents
45 minutes ago · Like
B-rent Richardson Keep me updated. Ill head down if ya need me
9 minutes ago · Like

Man I am close but I dont have a big grill. If it did it would be yours to use. I assume you are looking for a BIG grill?

Good luck with it.

I just saw some of the damage on TV... bloody nightmare...

Back