Double Cheese Cheese Burgers

Greendriver

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Mrs. Driver said she wanted burgers and I said O.K. we’ll stop and get us a 2 lb chuck roast and have some burgers, BUT I’m having me a double cheese cheese burger. We ground that on med one time and tossed some of the brisket rub while it was still cold and it mixed real good like that, then patted out the half size burger to put cheese on and put another half size patty on top of that and pinched up the sides (the turkey bacon didn't hurt none either). Cooked kinda slow at first and speeded it up a little later on. They were good as steak Mrs Driver said and I think she wasn’t too far wrong either. The chips was Lay’s Kettle Jalapeno and Pringles Select Sweet Potato w/Cinnamon. Amazing how good a burger can be sometimes.

IMG_4562.jpg

IMG_4563.jpg

IMG_4564.jpg

IMG_4565.jpg

IMG_4569.jpg

IMG_4570.jpg

IMG_4572.jpg

IMG_4573.jpg

IMG_4575.jpg

That is one of the finest burgers I've ever seen.

You deserve this:

attachment.php

That is really incredible. Not to take away from The rest of the feast, but it is nice to see someone who knows how to put mayo on a burger. I wish I could take pron like that. Brian

Greendriver, that is some of the finest of the finest in THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!! WOW! I really wish I could taste one of those!!!!!!!

Back