bbq marketing

L

lazybonesmoke1

I am going to make a frequent diner card that i give my customers. When they buy 6 sandwiches the next one is free. I need some ideas as what to call the card.

Yeah, but make it "bone us". :p

I guess it depends on your clientele, Deni. You could call it something like a "trough pass" if you get big, friendly Bubba types, but the genteel probably wouldn't care for that much...

Is it only going to be sammiches, or regular Q too?

Arlin, that spelling only works if the bbq is available at the Mustang Ranch, I think...

Is 6 a good number? That's just over a 15% discount. It's a good incentive, but doing a quick wallet survey, I see most places are after the 10th visit.

I'd keep it simple and call it the Q-Card.

Why not keep it short and sweet with a mispelling of your name?

"The Lazybonus Card"

Smoked Chicken Wrap ...... $6.00
Kansas City Burnt Ends ..... $8.25
Smokehouse Combo ........ $16.00
The Seventh Sandwich ... Priceless!

timzcardz said:
Why not keep it short and sweet with a mispelling of your name?

"The Lazybonus Card"

Smoked Chicken Wrap ...... $6.00
Kansas City Burnt Ends ..... $8.25
Smokehouse Combo ........ $16.00

I like that-- "The Lazybonus Card"

A couple of the local BBQ joints around here do something similar. One has a big sandwich combo at lunch they call the "PorkBuster". They call their bonus card the "Lunchbuster card" They do 6 and get one free.

Another one also has a buy 6 get one free card too. I don't remember what they call it.

timzcardz said:
"The Lazybonus Card"

------------------------------------------------------------

I like it !!

The Lazybone"us" card is awesome. I am looking to jump start my lunch business. The card would be for sandwiches and be given out to my regulars.

Where's da pics of da meat? You know we need pics man!!

Bigmista said:
Where's da pics of da meat? You know we need pics man!!

Hey Mista, how about a 4Q card.?

This is Q talk so I'll behave now.

lazybonesmoke1 said:
The Lazybone"us" card is awesome. I am looking to jump start my lunch business. The card would be for sandwiches and be given out to my regulars.

i would do the tenth one free and give them to everyone who walked through the door. a pizza place around here does this and just from knowing people in the neighborhood i'd say some people buy more pies than they would have just to get to the free one!

phil

Kevin said:
Hey ... how about a 4Q card.?
--------------------------------------------------------

My all-time favorite .... but then I've always been slightly weird.

Back