Pitmaster Poll - Next Step in the QTalk forum

What should be Pitmaster T's Next Video Effort

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pitmaster T

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Okay, as you may have noticed I did a lot of work last week.

I want to give you guys a choice on what comes next. I released two all new videos [URL="http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109683&highlight=pitmaster+t+candy"]3121 Pig Candy [/URL]and Big Maybelles Candy Glaze. But it takes a lot of energy to do that and I can re-release several OLD videos I shut off instead.

I can revive the ENTIRE Funkotorium Series or

I can release a video on this thing I just did.

VID00353_0001.jpg
Note the size of my thumb before you simply think this is just a Mixon pillow chix thigh

Attachments

• VID00353_0002.jpg
    VID00353_0002.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
Okay, as you may have noticed I did a lot of work last week.

I want to give you guys a choice on what comes next. I released two all new videos 3121 Pig Candy and Big Maybelles Candy Glaze. But it takes a lot of energy to do that and I can re-release several OLD videos I shut off instead.

I can revive the ENTIRE Funkotorium Series or

I can release a video on this

is something missing? the "this" part?:confused:

What if we don't care, but don't necessarily think you suck?

You have a point... there are scores of people that are apathetic enough that I don't even register. You have to actually care to think someone sucks right. Choose option one, I did.

OK. I went with option 1, but it kind of felt like stuffing the ballot box.

I'll admit I don't get the whole Funkotorium thing. I'm sure some people don't get me either, so do whatever blows your dress up.

Hope you get better response than the BBQ PICS in the Q-Talk, ah probably not since it's not CL or fish stick related:loco: Good luck! Oh, I like your info by the way, thanks!

Hope you get better response than the BBQ PICS in the Q-Talk, ah probably not since it's not CL or fish stick related:loco: Good luck! Oh, I like your info by the way, thanks!

You have to admire a guy that has me wondering all day what this means.

Went with 3, but was also looking for the bothe 2&3 button. Yours were some of the first posts I saw here. And they always cause extensive Googling trying to figure out what the fark you're talking about. :confused:

There's guy here before I got here in November 2007 that don;t know what I am saying so its not you. :)

I say do everything all the time - always. Or in the context of this thread, choices #2 & 3.
I'm gonna vote - & if it shows up as just "2" it's cause I couldn't do multiple choice - it'll really mean 2 & 3.

Back