Winner of the BBQ Brethren "Saucy" Throwdown is...

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
[size=+2]---k---!!![/size]

This is ---k---'s 1st appearance in the BBQ Brethren Hall of Flame!

As the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Saucy" Throwdown, ---k--- receives....

1) The exclusive opportunity to select the next Throwdown category beginning on Friday 2/3!

2) The ALL NEW BBQ Brethren Throwdown Certificate!
(Just PM me about your certificate details)

[size=+2]2012 BBQ Brethren Throwdown Hall of Flame[/size]

[size=+2]Week 2 - Saucy - ---k---[/size]
View the Entry Thread - View the Voting Thread
1922077_---k---.jpg

[size=+2]Week 1 - The Almighty Meatball - N8man[/size]
View the Entry Thread - View the Voting Thread
1915235_N8man.jpg

[size=+2]View the 2011 Hall of Flame[/size]

[size=+2]View the 2010 Hall of Flame[/size]

[size=+2]View the 2009 Hall of Flame[/size]

---k--- Your entry not only looks great, but is the epitome of "saucy"! Congrats on a well deserved first win!

Now pick a really weird category with a bunch of special farking rules so we can get another dogpile going here!

Wow... I forgot all about getting to pick the next TD category. I'm a little at a loss right now... :shock:

I'm going to have to think about this on the way home...

Wow... I forgot all about getting to pick the next TD category. I'm a little at a loss right now... :shock:

How about something creative, like "Food"? :heh:

Actually, the TD topics for the last few months for the most part have all been new ones, many of them really creative. If you're having trouble picking something, I'm sure some of us (myself included) would be happy to provide some ideas via PM.

Again, congrats!

I've always threaten that if I won, I would make the next TD something like, "Cooked in my backyard", thinking that since I would be the only one able to cook in my back yard, I would be the winner indefinitely. But then I remembered that this is the Brethren we're talking about and i'm sure some of you have no problems showing up at 2:00 am with a big trailer smoker, cutting down some hedges to make a path to the back yard, pushing it through the soft ground creating big ruts and cooking your entry. :wink:

Actually, I just got inspiration. Biggie has the topic. I think it will be a fun one.

Congrats ---k--- awesome entry :clap2:, my WSM is already loaded just send gps directions to your backyard. :becky:

How about a "From a Jar" throwdown. :becky:

Okay, okay, I'm off to the Penalty Box. :doh:

Nice burnt ends, BTW. I need to make some one of these days.

CD

Yeah, that's a great idea. Then CD can enter his mushrooms. :laugh:

No sir, I will go all out, and crack open a can of Campbell's Creme of Mushroom soup -- no store brand C of M, the expensive stuff.

Actually, I'm not sure I could do that. It comes in a can, not a jar. Oh, well, I won with Campbell's C of M soup before, so why mess with success. :thumb:

CD

Back