Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Boston Hills BBQ Fest - Hamburg NY

Our application is going in this week. Cutting it close to the late fee deadline, but that's how we roll!!!

Priorville application flew at the last moment. Didn't think I was going to get off work but a friend came through in the clutch.

My first repeat contest :thumb:

Neil here,
I am again organizing the Potluck...everyone rejoice!

Last years theme filled us all up with love...it was completely stuffed full of fun and excitement!

But alas, a theme is needed for this year! What shall it be...

1. "International Love" - Everyone must cook a dish from one of the countries listed in the Pitbull and Chris Brown song of the same name...then we dance.
2. "Let Your Soul Glow" - Mmmm, soulfood. Better do some curls for this one friends...it could get greasy
3. "Death by Bacon" You can cook whatever you want...it just has to have some form of Bacon.
4. "Ain't none of that now Child" - you must adapt a Julia Child's recipe to BBQ.

These are your four choices...Start posting your favorite my fine fellow followers of the Church of Cochon...feel free to email fellow teams not on the brethren...my email is TooSaucedToPorkBBQ@Gmail.com

(Unsolved Mysteries theme music)
UPDATE....

A fifth category has been added by our esteemed Grand Poomba Giggler.
5. BBQ Favorites- Favorite BBQ Dish that you cook at home with friends and family.

Last edited:
I vote BACON!!!!

Neil, you could add a category: BBQ Favorites. Anything you or your friends love to cook or eat!

Either way, you're in charge, man! Thank You!

Hey Eatapedia! You gots the KCBS Banquet "Free Entry" but never ponied up the Loonies to send me the form! Guess you owe $225 + the $25 LATE FEE, friend! :mrgreen: (Good thing I saved your info from last year)

BLACK DAWG will be there if we can remember to send the app. in!!! WOOF!!!

Don't mess around! We close the doors at 50. There are 41 KCBSers paid, with 5 that are on their way. Who knows how many more are coming in that I'm not aware of. Seriously, if you are planning on it, get it in. :grin:

Neil, we are good with categories: 2, 3 or 5 or any combination of.

Che

Kevin's vote is for "Let Your Soul Glo"...my vote is also for Soul Glo, and International Love.

I also vote for dancing no matter which category wins.

:dancer:

Back