No Longer Out of Stock....

Pfffffftttttt! :tsk: Just joking. Whatever floats ur boat.

I thought you said Smoke Daddy?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RecTec or Smoke Daddy Pellet Pro .......like I Pondered in my Pooper Pondering thread......

I just have one question. You buy one- whatever brand- what are you going to name her? You have something already picked out? Or will it be a spur of the moment sort of thing?

RecTec or Smoke Daddy Pellet Pro .......like I Pondered in my Pooper Pondering thread......

Im in the same boat as you. Nobody has any reviews of the smoke daddy pellet pro. Ive heard good things about his controller that is it.

TEMPERATURE CONTROLS

Smart Grill Technology™ Controller • Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
Wi-Pellet WiFi Technology • Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
Automatic lighting feature • No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
Automatic shutdown feature • Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments • Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) • Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
LO setting • Extreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
FULL setting • Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
EXTERIOR

Stainless steel cooking chamber • No paint to fade, flake, or fail
Iconic micro polished stainless steel bull horn handles • Feel the trademark REC TEC quality
Stainless steel hopper lid • Doubles as a warming surface
Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge • Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops • Won't buckle, bend, or break
Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook • Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
2 Stainless steel pull bar handles • Allows you to easily move your grill
Baked-on porcelain enamel lid with embossed REC TEC GRILLS logo • Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
Rollerblade style wheels and locking casters • Easily move and lock your grill in place
30 pound hopper capacity • Up to 30+ hours of continuous cooking
Bottom shelf • Provides storage and stability
3 smoke vent holes • Allows heat to escape evenly across cooking chamber
INTERIOR

592 sq. in. cooking area • Tall enough for turkeys or beer can chicken • Fits 5 large racks of ribs
772 sq. in. cooking area with optional second shelf • Cook more food
2 x 304 stainless steel cooking grates • Lasts the lifetime of your grill • Easy to remove and clean
304 stainless steel fire pot • Indestructible • Won't fail
Stainless steel heat deflector with integrated smoke tray • Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
Stainless steel drip pan • Funnels grease out of chamber into bucket for easy cleanup
HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System • State of the art • Longest lasting ignition system on the market
CONSTRUCTION FEATURES

Unique octagonal shape • More headroom than barrel style cookers
High temperature RTV caulk • Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
Stainless steel hardware • Won't rust, corrode, or fail
Rubber grommets at all wire through holes • Prevents wire chafing
Modular construction • Allows for individual component replacement
Vented component access panels • Easily access components
POWER SOURCE

110 Volt AC GFCI outlet • NEC compliant safety standard

Yoder if you can make it work. Bull if you can’t.

...and if you are going to take stormy as the name it mine as well be stormy Daniels...

Edit: stormy Daniels because you can get ya some (meat) whenever you want it...

Tempting!

But My Favorite Redhead is not quite over the third cooker yet. A fourth this soon might push her over the edge, which would negate the $500 savings.

That RecTec Trailblazer is very tempting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NYC ‘Que;4084461 said:
That RecTec Trailblazer is very tempting.

:cheer2: Do it! Do it! Do it!

For smaller cooks, it sure looks like a solid choice and a bit better construction than a lot of the smaller/portable units.

For smaller cooks, it sure looks like a solid choice and a bit better construction than a lot of the smaller/portable units.

I’m tempted

It’s in my cart......just have to press the confirm order. Need to resist...

Last edited:
Back