Your "Go To" Mail Order BBQ Websites

Sleepy Smoker

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I am looking to compile a list of the best-of-the-best when it comes to mail order websites that offer BBQ supplies (sauces, rubs, marinades, accessories, etc.). So far I have visited...

www.greatlakesbbqsupply.com

and...

www.hawgeyesbbq.com

Are there any other sites out there that you guys (and gals) would recommend? Any feedback would be appreciated.

I just placed my first order with Great Lakes BBQ Supply earlier tonight. Both of those sites will likely be getting my business in the future, just wondering if there were other sites that you guys have found to be useful in your experiences.

I too have a cart ready at Great Lakes, the only thing I"m having a hard time with is paying $17 plus dollars to ship 5LBS of yardbird and some other small jars of rub to california.....not sure if there is another option? Help!

I too have a cart ready at Great Lakes, the only thing I"m having a hard time with is paying $17 plus dollars to ship 5LBS of yardbird and some other small jars of rub to california.....not sure if there is another option? Help!

I did not get far enough in the Checkout to see what the shipping will be, that might be a problem.

edit - Yeah, $17.90 to ship 6 items via parcel post...

I just placed my first order with Great Lakes BBQ Supply earlier tonight. .

Did you get your order yet?

I have found that my order usually arrives about 15 minutes before I hit the final "submit" button.

Those guys are FAST!!!

I need to restock my Simply Marvelous supply!!

Back