Gas Grill

stephan

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
My old gasser has about had it. Im looking at a Napoleon Prestige series gasser. Does anyone have any experience with this grill.
Im looking for a grill in the 1000 - 1500 dollar range in a stand alone grill and these seem about the best in class. I would consider other grills if someone has a recommendation.

I would absolutely go Weber. 10 year bumper to bumper warranty and they just work.

Weber is made in China. I recommenced Broil King. I have had very good luck with mine. And it was built in Indiana. The also have plants in Tennessee, and Ontario.

I would love to recommend Weber gassers, but I don't have any experience with the China-made models; all my Webers were Made In USA. If I was in the market for a gasser, it would probably be a Napoleon (made in Canada).

I would love to recommend Weber gassers, but I don't have any experience with the China-made models; all my Webers were Made In USA. If I was in the market for a gasser, it would probably be a Napoleon (made in Canada).

I have done some research on the Napoleon prestige model's and actually found dealer by me where I could actually touch one. I was impressed with the build quality and the warranty. I am leaning towards buying one thats why I was hoping to hear from someone who owns one.
Buy the way the Jenair I own now was actually made by Nexgrill and it was a very well made grill it lasted me 18 years. It came with a lifetime warranty on all stainless steel parts. The entire unit is SS and they have replaced parts like burners and flame tamer bars at no cost when needed but now the fire box has rotted, so long story short after going back and forth they only offered to pro rate it at 90 dollars towards a new Nexgrill.

Last edited:
I have a prestige pro 825. And absolutely love it. My only slight "complaint" that I could come up with is that I don't use the infrared side much at all. It is very heavy as I had to put straps around my Kubota M111 tractor hay spear to pick it up and set in in the island. 2 big corn fed country boys couldn't handle it alone.

I looked at Bull, Lion, and Weber before buying the 825. I was close to buying a weber.

Back