Weber summit charcoal grill

itskrod00

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Hello are there any Weber Summit Charcoal Grill threads?
I’m looking to see some pros and cons to this.

Any rotisserie accessories or Santa Maria grill attachments that fit on the summit?

I want to purchase this but not sure if Weber planning an upgrade on this soon or if this is a one hitter model? If you guys can point me in the right direction that be great thanks!

Find the search bar below
picture.php

and enter "Weber Summit Charcoal Grill".

I have the Summit. I am not aware of any rotisserie attachments for it. Also, I would think the hinged lid would not allow for a good Santa Maria type attachment. That said, it is an awesome and versatile grill.

No rotisserie that I’ve seen.

I’ve yet to see a kamodo turn into a Santa Maria.

IMO the Summit is the best kamodo made, I looked at all of them and came back to the Summit.

I wonder if there is a 3rd party rotisserie that would work?
for the price it sure would be nice to have one. It would then def make it the most versatile grill on the market in my opinion.

I currently have the 26 incher and it sucks that weber doesnt have more accesories for this size.

I know someone talked about trying the kamado joe rotisserie but I don’t know what ever came of that.

Whats with Weber not coming out with an updated version or some more accessories to compete with the leading ceramic grills, ex. rotisserie set up?

dads for the answer!

Don’t know krod, if there’s one complaint I have about Weber is their lack of accessories, maybe not lack of innovation.

Whats with Weber not coming out with an updated version or some more accessories to compete with the leading ceramic grills, ex. rotisserie set up?
Weber in the US doesn't carry many accessories, period. They made a very nice pizza maker that was sold in Europe
IMG_1097.jpg

https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=254421
and a very different version of the Mastertouch
New%20Weber%20MasterTouch%20Premium%20E5775.jpg
https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=265637
Even the Mastertouch we have here was sold in colors in Europe.
Weber_MT_Colours-e-1.jpg

Why does ‘merica get screwed?

I have never understood why Europe gets all of the cool accessories and colors and we don't. With Weber being an American company, they sure screw us.

I have never understood why Europe gets all of the cool accessories and colors and we don't. With Weber being an American company, they sure screw us.
I'm guessing that there's more profit margin there, based on the prices I see posted by people who live outside the US.
I just Googled the Mastertouch I posted above. In Greece, it goes for €371.99, which converts to $420.22.
The cheapest 22" kettle, with no ash catcher, $99.00 everywhere here, goes for €186.99, $211.23 US.

I love my WSCG. Review from a couple years ago in my signature. It's my daily use grill / smoker and I only use my cabinet if I am cooking more than will fit on it. There is a guy on the WSCG Facebook page that made slight modifications to the Big Joe Large Joetisserie that made it fit and work with the WSCG. I bought one just to make the modifications, and then decided before modifying it that I hadn't needed a rotisserie in the last 10 years, why did I need one now.

i read that, awesome review! i will probably pick up my new summit early next week. i decided to go for it because i literally have not read a bad review on them. i only hear good things, and heard its brings the best of both worlds (ceramic and weber).

The competition is chasing Weber if you ask me. Of the competitors who's been around longer? Weber doesn't need any gimmicks.

Back