First smoke pic

Why don't you just post the pic here?

post%20pic.jpg

Last edited:
Why don't you just post the pic here?

post%20pic.jpg
Thanks for getting this pic on there somehow Ill figure it out next time around but its starting to get cold in Mishigan so I doubt I'll do anything else anytime soon except maybe some brikits they shouldnt take nearly as long as this did :-D

Thanks for getting this pic on there somehow Ill figure it out next time around but its starting to get cold in Mishigan so I doubt I'll do anything else anytime soon except maybe some brikits they shouldnt take nearly as long as this did :-D

No problem, brother. If you need help PM me.

Yep they had pretty decent bark it was my first one so I appreciate all the help from everyone. They turned out better than I expected had a couple issues but Ill know for next time, and already know a couple things Ill do differently next time around.

Yea i had a problem when i first started with that too when you post look at the top, click the paperclip, make sure your pic is within the excepted file size and add it. Nice looking meat by the way

Back