what camera do you use to take pics of your bbq?

J

jacksedona

it took me a while to figure out how to post pictures here . im using a canon sx 40hs to take pictures of my bbq -here is some pictures of me smoking up ribs on the weber. it still is cold here in Yavapii county arizona we are at 4900 ft in cottonwood area at night its this week in the 30's,but little wind-wind is the enemy with cold of the charcoAL SMOKER.
what is your favorite camera? happy new year to all the bbq brethren may you all be healthy and have a great year!

http://thebarbecuemaster.net

Attachments

• IMG_1268.jpg
    IMG_1268.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_0084.jpg
    IMG_0084.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 230
Last edited by a moderator:
I have always used my smart phone buy we got a new cannon T3i for Christmas so will be using that now. In fact firing up new ribolator today and will be taking a bunch of pics and video with it.

I try to use my Cannon Rebel EOS DSLR, But when im lazy and dont want to break it out my Iphone gets the job done.

Canon G12 or a Nikon D3 with a 28-70, f2.8 zoom.

BTW, there is a "Photography Tips and Tricks" thread in the Throwdowns forum that has some good information on shooting your Q.

CD

I'm new to the forum, however will be using the wife's Kodak Easyshare z5010... 14 megapixels and my ANDROID! lol

I only use my android and host with tapatalk. My phone doesn't take the greatest pics but they are good enough for me. Posting the pics with tapatalk is crazy easy too

Sent from my Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I use my Canon 5D Mark II for here but for FB usually its my camera phone.

I use a Fuji or a Nikon depending on battery status:decision:

I use my phone for most everything now...:cool:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

I recently got a Nikon D5100 and so far I'm lovin' it. Thanks again for the heads up Coloniel00, you get yours yet? :mrgreen:

Ancient Rebel XT with the El Cheapo 50mm f1.8 usually. Gets the job done for the most part, but I'm dying to upgrade to either the 7D or the 6D. Probably not happening any time in the foreseeable future however.

Back