LJ pellets on sale at Dick's buy one get one 50% off

Joshw

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I know, I know, most people think Dick's is the devil, and I appreciate your point of view, but this post, is for those, that can't find a good deal, on lumberjack Pellets.

If you spend $50, to get free shipping, it works out to $11.24 a bag.

I bought a bunch last year and delivery was good. I found a place close to home that was a bit cheaper in a larger bag. What's nice is that you can get some variety to try out. I was happy.

They wouldn't let me buy them with Free shipping. They're calling it oversized (regardless of quantity).

Thank you for the heads-up! Been thinking of driving down south from Seattle to get some pellets, this just makes it a no-brainer. :)

Before I spent money in there store
I would give my money away
So I will not be spending my money in there store no matter how good of a deal they offer

My local LJ pellet dealer charges $15 for a 40-lb bag. This "sale" would be $22.50 for a 40-lb bag. Pass

That is still $4.00 more a bag then I pay at Atwood’s.

Nearest Atwoods is 1410 miles from me..

It took a little work on the phone and a couple of attempts to get to a helpful CSR, but in the end I got Dicks to match Atwoods 6.99/bag price and free shipping. 24 bags on the way. :becky:

Fedex guy is going to hate me... they shipped each bag individually. :crazy:

Pardon my ignorance, but why does everyone hate Dick’s Sporting Goods?

Dick's quit selling certain style guns after some shooting a while back. Some people saw that as bowing to political correctness and the anti-gun crowd. Ruffled a lot of feathers.

But NONE of this was the point of the OP, so let's not go there.

Found I can get the deal and do in-store pickup. Still pricy, but it's the only way to get LJ pellets in the Houston area easily unfortunately... City this size and nobody else sells them, crazy.

Nearest Atwoods is 1410 miles from me..

It took a little work on the phone and a couple of attempts to get to a helpful CSR, but in the end I got Dicks to match Atwoods 6.99/bag price and free shipping. 24 bags on the way. :becky:

Fedex guy is going to hate me... they shipped each bag individually. :crazy:

That is wonderful. Way to work the system.

If anyone is interested. Dick's has 20$ off if you spend 100$ today only.

The 100% cherry lumberjack pellets did not trigger the oversize shipping charge and are still part of the buy one get one 50% off sale.

I ordered another 10 bags.

Back