TIE-BREAKER POLL ***VOTE- BBQ Brethren "Cheese" Throwdown -VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Cheese" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SmokeJumper

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
San Francisco, CA and Phu Quoc Island Vietnam
The "Cheese" Throwdown vote resulted in a TIE!:clap: To break this tie, we will vote between the tying entries to determine the winner!:cool:

We had so many great entries, I am not surprised we have a tie. Whatever the result, both of these entries are deserving of a win...BUT THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!:becky:

Please choose the entry you think should be the winner of the Cheese Throwdown!

[size=+2]Paulmark[/size]
CheeseFrittersBBQBretherncheesethrowdown011.jpg

[size=+2]MadCityJim[/size]
picture.php

I HATE tiebreakers!
I know it's what the vast majority want, but I HATE them. :mad2:

I do want to congratulate the field. To me this was one of the more difficult Throwdowns to decide as there were so many great entries that I think would normally have been runaway winners. The number of votes cast is one of the highest since this became a subforum. Great job everyone!

I'm with you Gore but they both looks so good but those fritters had me from Hello.

I was happy with the tie too. I thought Paul's entry was prettier than mine, but mine had more "smoky" appeal. I was behind for most of the polling and just barely caught up in the end. Paul and I even talked about the next Throwdown category and I think we agreed on what the next category will be. I thought it was perfect that the contest ended as a tie.

When was the last time someone's entry got 29 votes and didn't win?

As much as I liked all the entries and both Paulmark and MadCityJim deserve the win, I also had to stick with my original vote for those cheesy fritters.

Had to go with the mac&cheese, mainly because I can't see where smoking or grilling or otherwise outdoor cooking was used for the cheese fritters.

BOTH entries look great! I think that bacon puts it over the top.

Nice job to both!!!:thumb::becky:

Had to go with the mac&cheese, mainly because I can't see where smoking or grilling or otherwise outdoor cooking was used for the cheese fritters.

BOTH entries look great! I think that bacon puts it over the top.

Nice job to both!!!:thumb::becky:

CI on the performer, Thanks wampus, more of a timming issue, but I should have posted pics of ci on the grill:redface:

When Gore and I had our Tie Breaker in Hawaii, when Phil flew us over there to meet and drink Daquiries, and we had the biggest best and funniest SANDWICH Battle...

It only went for 48hours. Phil was a bit tight on the expenses...:thumb:

Oh wait... you mean you guys DIDN'T GET TO GO TO HAWAII :tape:

I have to agree, the Macncheese with the bacon topping did it for me, They both looked great but it was more relevant to smoke cookery.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Back