• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Got My Cobb

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Got it in today. Very impressed. Was figuring it would be the thinnest stainless you could get away with but it looks and feels very durable. I bought an acessory pack and they are made very durable as well. This thing says Cowgirl all over it! Would be great for camping and quick 2 person cooks but definately not a 4-5 person family grill. All packs up nice. Gonna be a great boat grill/cooker for what I bought it for.

Good to hear. I went back & forth on the for most of the day when it was on special last week. I ended up passing on it even though I'd like to have one. Please be sure to let us know how it cooks... with pron!

All Packed up. I was wondering if the accessories would fit in bag, they do if stacked right.
IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

Base
IMG_0214-1.jpg

Inner liner with fire basket ala UDS
IMG_0215-2.jpg

Basic grill insert
IMG_0216-2.jpg

Insert with roasting rack
IMG_0217-2.jpg

Griddle
IMG_0218-2.jpg

Wok, has a descent heat sink in base.
IMG_0220-2.jpg

Dome
IMG_0221-2.jpg

Dome
IMG_0222-2.jpg

Also have a extender coming, buddy ordered one and we combined shipping.

Fire it up and get it dirty Pat!

I have wondered about those little grills for me and wifey.

Looks Good interested to see how it cooks, post some pics when you cook :grin:

Fire it up and get it dirty Pat!

I have wondered about those little grills for me and wifey.

Wanted to cook something but daughter invited neice for dinner and she expects Uncle Pat's Q. Don't know if I want to gamble on sub standard grub when being called on the carpet. Maybe baked apples? :rolleyes:

Gonna make a ABT rack. Can see a definate alternative to firing up a bigger grill when some ABt's need to accompany a meal.

See the only temp control might be size of fire. Or possible foil wad in base to cut air but that might make coals smolder.

DING DING DING! gotta cook beans for a meal at work tomorrow. Nothing says greasy like a fatty!:thumb:Off to store.:becky:

Hope you don't mind the Blow by blow...

IMG_0224-1.jpg

Knew i saved those fire starters from the Egg for a reason!
IMG_0225.jpg

Opted for lump over briquettes
IMG_0226.jpg

Take Note: Don't get ahead of yourself. if you forget the base and you burn your wifes table you may be a Redneck. Here's your sign!
IMG_0227-1.jpg

Added beer cause it was there!
IMG_0228-1.jpg

Instructions say to add lime or lemon wedges as it aids in cleanup.
IMG_0229-1.jpg

Went with a few pellets for smoke.
IMG_0231-1.jpg

Used a grate from my arsenal instead of rack that came with accessories.
IMG_0230-1.jpg

Didn't forget first rule of cooking fatties, Never cook just one!
IMG_0232-1.jpg

See how long the load lasts
IMG_0233-1.jpg

Christmas in July!:clap2:
IMG_0234-1.jpg

Very cool. Can you control the heat at all or does it just go? With the screened bottom I am not seeing how you would.

Using the Infrared thermometer my wife said she'd smash if I pointed at her butt ever again.
Here is basic dome temp.
IMG_0235-1.jpg

Here is aimed at vent hole.
IMG_0236-1.jpg

Through screen and at inner liner,
IMG_0237-1.jpg

Broke the first rule of BBQ... If your lookin you ain't cookin.
IMG_0238-1.jpg

Time stamp
IMG_0239-1.jpg

Very cool. Can you control the heat at all or does it just go? With the screened bottom I am not seeing how you would.
Bet the only way is to limit fuel supply size.

Got wrapped up in cook so Neice had to settle for local burger joint. Priorities!:twisted:

Man, that looks cool, must keep an eye on Woot, a couple of those would be handy camping and such.

1:45 into cook and temp dropped so i figred I'd check.
IMG_0241-1.jpg

Fatties done
IMG_0242.jpg

Don't know about their 4 hour cook on one load of 8 briquetts. Maybe if i pack it.
IMG_0243-1.jpg

Back