Need a new dual probe thermometer

S

suprfast

In the market for a new dual probe. It will be replacing an ET-73 which I find to be a piece of junk. I hate how long it takes to set up. Owned for a little over a year and the cheap piece of junk before it had a better interface. However I feel spoiled because I used to have a stoker when I had my two drums.

If its not an et-73, which thermometer would you get? I would prefer something I can order off of amazon because I have an amazon card and they are nicely priced(with my 2 day prime shipping).

This was the junk one that I owned before the et-73, and i have to say I liked it more.
Amazon.com: RediCheck Remote Cooking Thermometer w/Taste Settings: Kitchen & Dining@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Y7XZ7397L.@@AMEPARAM@@41Y7XZ7397L

I double check all the meat temps with my thermapen but its nice like everyone else to just have a good ball park. Im using a weber kettle if this matters.

I have no answers for you, bro. I have an ET-73 and an ET-732 which is the newer and "improved" model. The 732 I have is junk and was a complete waste of my money. But, others seem to like it. You may want to look into it.

Thanks, I appreciate that comment. Ill probably stay clear of the et-73. For the money, there has to be something better, or close.

Back