Bellevue NE
LaPlatte NE
Vermillion NE
Atchinson KS

Organizing River City Roundup Omaha

Judging
GAB Open and Invitational
American Royal Open and Invitational

looks like i will see the old smoker in council bluffs, how is it working out for you?

Theres a 7 foot drift in front of the building you put it in....so we havent been able to use it as much as we wanted yet....but thats about to change as soon as were thawed we will get it out and get it busy again!

See you in Council Bluffs

Char, I amy be interested in many of the dates on your schedule, if you will have me. They are within reasonable driving distance, and I may be able to work some other of my dates around.

I have an entry for north platt that I won at the banquet that I will not be using, I am willing to sell it for a really good discounted price, since it is the same weekend as council bluffs and I have been notified that I am in again this year there so I do have north platt forsale. Scotty D

I have an entry for north platt that I won at the banquet that I will not be using, I am willing to sell it for a really good discounted price, since it is the same weekend as council bluffs and I have been notified that I am in again this year there so I do have north platt forsale. Scotty D
That just plain sucks for me. I was planning on going to Council Bluffs on Fri. to help out if I can, then going to the ballgame in Lincoln on Sat afternoon with the Wifey.(Mothers Day Mod)

That just plain sucks for me. I was planning on going to Council Bluffs on Fri. to help out if I can, then going to the ballgame in Lincoln on Sat afternoon with the Wifey.(Mothers Day Mod)

So what is stopping you. Come hang with us on Friday, then head down to Lincoln on Saturday.

Back