Yep, it's smoked what you think it is.

I think this thread should be a sticky so that nobody loses all the valuable information.

Oh, and my vote is for gefilte fish.

I think I'd have to guess eggplant, cooked low and slow. Can't believe there were only 24 viewers of this thread just now. Seems like it should be getting much more traffic.

I finally was able to go back and look through the code on his original post and found the pics. There were three of them, so I linked them below.

I'm guessing it is like a ghost dump where you thought you did it but can't see any evidence of it.

I'm not sure you can smoke a ghost dump but I know first hand that you can have a smokin' ghost dump.

Smoked Spam? Is it Spam, Spam and eggs or eggs, Spam and Spam or Spam, eggs, and Spam?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude. Whatever you're smokin'......

I farkin' want some. :thumb:

Killer pron. So... what is it?

OMG, that's all we get after alla this hype, eggs N spam...I guess that's a guy for you! You worked everybody up for SPAM?! FYI, after reading all these posts I think I would've gone to the store, got some fancy shmancy some kinda off the wall crazy meat/thing and smoked/grilled it and said that's what I couldn't post...just saying:shock:

Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!

I may have to call the police!! :cop::cop::cop:

Back