• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Plastice Wrap on Pork and Brisket

Some say Aluminum had been linked to the early onslaught of Alzheimers. not sire where that was coming from though

Oh...yeah...saran wrap...what about it?...I use it to wrap my meat...is there a problem?...:boxing:

No, but I heard that the use of aluminum foil can lead to the early Alzheimers.

LOL what is black helicopter syndrome? Is this a Brethren thing? LOL

You bitches is crazy! Thot I'd bring this dead (umm, resting?) beast back to liferz or something....

I wrap in plass-tique all farking daaayyy dawg, know whaaam sayyin?? shheeeeiiit dawg! We gotz yo' say-ran rappers, we got yo' tin foilz hat wearin' chiiit... farkin' we even gotz yo' sad a$$ mu-fuggin' jigga', beeotch slappin' - mama smackin' - ho dawgin' - stripper wearin' latex mutha' farkin' daddy pimpin' pro-feesh-inalll - Kay-Tuh-Rin stretch wrap! FUGG-DAT! I laid this track bitches! Ya'll betta respect!

WORD.

^^^^ That Fukker is CRAZZY! His Chit is whack! ^^^^

PS: Just goes to show you what wrapping in plastic will do to a poor sucker's mind...

During a competition this one team got a comment card stating that the meat tasted like phenolics. Thay wrapped in plastic wrap.......not sure what kind or brand.

Depending on where your from the plastic wrap might just keep the polluted air from contaminating your food! :shocked:

During a competition this one team got a comment card stating that the meat tasted like phenolics. Thay wrapped in plastic wrap.......not sure what kind or brand.

Depending on where your from the plastic wrap might just keep the polluted air from contaminating your food! :shocked:

I laughed for like 12 minutes at that. Bless you... LOL.

A judge that would write that should be skewered... but then... he'd have to wait in line with the thousands of under 3 years experience judges out there... and all that may imply. that's as bad as the guy who was a judge who said Neil's chicken looked so it it was "contrived"

There should be a stupid judges comment thread but you can only post it if you scan the actual card.

There has been talk that the use of foil can lead to Alzheimers. Not sure where I remember reading that...it was in some piece I read. About Alzheimers...which as it turns out, has been linked to the use of foil.

This is a new revelation for me...soooooooo... my post will be considered not a bump... because I am releasing new information... about foil.

By the way, speaking of foil, it has been linked to Altzheimers.

You should... the reason why is.... hold on a moment... its on the tip of my ton.... hmm.. damn, foiled again! Wait a minute.. I got it? No..... must be an Altzheimers moment.... which can be brought on by the use of foil products which can lead to Altzheimers which is linked to... damn, lost my train of thought... oh yes, Night Train, cover the brisket in foil.... which brings me to a point... there is no credible link to using foil and its link to Altzheimers... unless.... the person follows 7 years of foil usage with 7 years or more of plastic use.

Back