Oh..the agony

Speeed

Take a breath!
Reaction score
I ordered my LSG on 2/6. They shipped it on 3/15. YAY!
It arrived at the freight terminal one hour north of me at 4:30 yesterday.
Now I have to wait until early next week to schedule the delivery
The wait is brutal.

I know many here can appreciate the pain.

I know how you feel. I ordered my LSG not long after you did, got the email two weeks ago telling me they started building it, and now I'm just drooling in anticipation of what I'll cook when it finally arrives.

Drive north to the shipping facility with a bag of lump, beer, ribs & fire it up right there on their dock. I'm sure the employees won't mind.

^^^ Love that idea!

to make matters even worse...I'll only be a few miles from the freight terminal monday for work. God definitely has a sense of humor.

LSG is coming Thursday morning. Seems the shipping company had the wrong phone number for me despite me reaching out to LSG to have it corrected the week before it shipped. No biggie. Its all taken care.

I just dont understand freight shipping though. Pit was delivered to a terminal 1 hour north of me then transferred to a terminal 1 hour south of me to be delivered. They had to pretty much drive past my house to get from one terminal to the other. LOL
The wait is almost over. :clap2:

:thumb: and let the games begin Season it and do a traditional Fatty 1st You will not be sorry BTW Congrats Neighbor

I just dont understand freight shipping though. Pit was delivered to a terminal 1 hour north of me then transferred to a terminal 1 hour south of me to be delivered. They had to pretty much drive past my house to get from one terminal to the other. :clap2:

I had the same thing with a very small gun safe via FedEx. It went within sight of my house TWICE before being delivered almost a week later. :crazy:

Dang! Quick turn around. I had to wait 4 months for my LSG. Believe it or not the anticipation is the best part. It took over a week for mine to get delivered from the terminal since the couldn't find a box truck with a strong enough lift. :-D

You're in for a treat though. :nod:

The wait is over....

8mCJGNB.jpg

aT5Dcay.jpg

f5iC2Fx.jpg

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Now to make some room and rearrange things.

That’s a beauty!

They do slick work!

I got mine at the beginning of the month. Delivery was 1 day after it arrived at the freight terminal and it was a nightmare for the poor driver. It was on a tractor-trailer. My house was just built so the driveway is just dirt/gravel. It's also on a huge hill. He couldn't back into the driveway.

He used the power jack to actually get it over the 90 foot driveway to my garage doors. Couldn't get the jack over my garage floor so he had to leave it in front. We were lucky the ground was frozen. But the wheels dug in just too much for the jack to get into the garage.

Anyhow I uncrated it and almost lost it. It's very top heavy and it tipped into my siding, putting a nice little dent in the garage trim. Luckily I got it back up and in safe. Anyhow I plan on seasoning it tomorrow. It's been almost a month waiting but just too much going on and I have to hope the 5" wheels will be good enough on the dirt for now.

Back