coming to kc and need help

motley que

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I am coming up to build a uds for My buddy who lives in parkville. What bbq store should we go to for lump, wood etc.

Also anyone up there got a line on a drum or two?

There is a BBQ store in Parkville called Backyard Bash nice store should have everything you need. I'll have to check and see if I can get any drums. We're heading to Backyard Bash on Sat. morning maybe we'll see you there.

Grew up there. Best price for charcoal is probably at Walmart off of Barry Rd. Your buddy will know where it is. Have fun.

One of the local brethren has/had a hook up with barrels and he lives near Parkville.

Ohhh, too many names - I can't place the name, but he was offering barrels to local brethren last summer. If anyone can think of the name, please list - he might still be a good resource.

One of the local brethren has/had a hook up with barrels and he lives near Parkville.

Ohhh, too many names - I can't place the name, but he was offering barrels to local brethren last summer. If anyone can think of the name, please list - he might still be a good resource.

Hmmm, let me think.......

Oh yeah, it's me! unfortunately, I am back in Texas working. It's all about timing my friend.

Backyard Bash will have your wood and a pretty fair selection of rubs, like Barbarian said, Walmart is the home for RO lump.

BTW, PM sent.:wink:

I am back in Texas working. It's all about timing my friend.
Out of town huh? Time for a recon.
10584524_240X180.jpg

I am coming up to build a uds for My buddy who lives in parkville. What bbq store should we go to for lump, wood etc.

Also anyone up there got a line on a drum or two?

I have a barrel with your name on it.... From Jeff!!! I was going to build my own UDS, but I have one now I can use anytime.... so The barrel I got from Jeff at the bash is looking for someone to turn it into a cooker. I'm not too far from Parkville - so I got ya covered.

Having said that.... the best deal on lump is at the price chopper right next to backyard bash. The Best Choice lump is great, and the price is right.

Oh yeah, it's me! unfortunately, I am back in Texas working. It's all about timing my friend.

Backyard Bash will have your wood and a pretty fair selection of rubs, like Barbarian said, Walmart is the home for RO lump.

Bash Barrel donated to the cause. I'm sure it will make a GREAT UDS for this project!!!

So Motley did you make it to KC last weekend?
If so how did the build go and did the guy I told you about have any drums?

I gave Motley my address and he picked one up that I had my wife set out for him. Sounds like maybe the lid isnt sealing well.

I stopped by smookins pad and got a drum. Then went to barbarians guy and got 2 more. The problem drum isn't one of these as they came with lids

My problem drum is one that didn't have a proper lid

Back