• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Finally!!!

bmonkman

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I have saved up my pennies and am finally getting a WSM 22" this weekend!! I am pumped!!

It is used, however the WSM includes the Cajun Bandit SS door, BBQ Guru sensor eyelets and a BBQ Guru adapter. I am also getting a BBQ Guru Insulated Smoking Jacket. (A must have here if I want to smoke year round - we get winds and cold.)

My first cook will be a 9 lb. pork shoulder I just picked up. Hopefully this Sunday.[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

And my sincere thanks to White Dog BBQ for holding it for me when we ran into a couple of financial bumps. Erik is a great guy.

My next purchase - a Cyber Q Wifi with the blower. (Did that just sound wrong some how? :icon_smile_tongue: )

Your going to love the WSM - I have 2 22s and 1 18. They do very well in bbq competitions as well.

congrats! always nice to save up for something you have wanted for a while. be sure to post some pics of her when you get er and cook on er!

be sure to post some pics of her when you get er and cook on er!

Will do!!! I am looking forward to this. Using the Smokenator on my Weber Performer was pretty good but was a challenge for long smokes. Needed a lot of TLC. Just last weekend I smoked a brisket flat but hit the wall at the eight hour point - couldn't get it past 160f.

That said however, I did smoke a 15 lb turkey overnight last Thanksgiving and it did pretty well. I have no plans on ditching my first love. The Performer w/Smokenator got me hooked.

Back