LBGE #2 Update

CaptGrumpy

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
After scoring my 2nd large BGE, I had to await putting it into the line up due to needing a nest or table for it. I finally found a nest that an Egghead in Florida had from his prior to building a table and he offered it up for shipping costs. It came yesterday and I had heavy duty locking casters to install on the new nest as well as my existing nest with needing to drill the holes out to 1/2 inch.
I am proud to announce the addition of Large Egg #2 to the patio for a great summer of smoking & grilling.
My wife discovered LBGE #2 and was having a fit about the eggs multiplying like rabbits in the backyard until we had pizza night last week so life as a 3 egg owner is very good while I hunt for #4.
Putting heavy duty casters on your nests is a damned good idea since there is so much weight and it makes it safer rolling for your egg.

Attachments

• 2EGGS.JPG
    2EGGS.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 91
  • CASTERS.JPG
    CASTERS.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 91
Eggs do have a habit of multiplying.

Nice score!! I'm still working on finding my first one.

Yep, started with one LArge, now have 2 XLs and the Large....more to come too....

Nice, do the casters have brakes? What keeps it from rolling when you don't want it to? NM, I took a closer look.

Jeff

Last edited:
Nice set-up !! My wife won't come in to the study to look at the pic ..... :roll: Maybe it's 'cause I once drew up a sketch with BGE's from XL to mini :icon_clown

Enjoy!

Lucky you! I'm searching cl everyday for my first egg. What is that on the ground lemons or do you live next to a tennis court?

Them is lemons! I have harvested ,juiced and frozen 10 gallons of lemon juice this year so far!

Looks like you are running neck and neck with Rick. Is it just me or the angle of the dangle? But the casters look like their at a 45.
attachment.php

Optical illusion Pat! They are straight in. Maybe I had the beer fog lens on the digi camera. I get pics like that once in a while.

Back