***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Cook It Like Cowgirl" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Cook It Like Cowgirl" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Cook It Like Cowgirl"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 9/23.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Oldyote[/size]
2206215_Oldyote.jpg

[size=+2]High Q[/size]
2206317_High_Q.jpg

[size=+2]tarhog[/size]
2211647_tarhog.jpg

[size=+2]martyleach[/size]
2212093_martyleach.jpg

[size=+2]Allegry[/size]
2212311_Allegry.jpg

[size=+2]porkingINpublic[/size]
2213063_porkingINpublic.jpg

[size=+2]R2Egg2Q[/size]
2213263_R2Egg2Q.jpg

[size=+2]bigabyte[/size]
2214316_bigabyte.jpg

[size=+2]Will work for bbq[/size]
2214449_Will_work_for_bbq.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
2214494_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]KnucklHed BBQ[/size]
2214502_KnucklHed_BBQ.jpg

[size=+2]Moose[/size]
2214533_Moose.jpg

[size=+2]seadad9903[/size]
2214674_seadad9903.jpg

Hey Gore... Did you at least plug the microwave in outside to use it? :thumb:

The original plan was to put the microwave on the pit, but I didn't have time. In the end, I decided just to post the pic without entering, which is why I didn't even bother to ask you to select an entry pic for me. Somehow this just slipped through the cracks, so looks like I'm headed for a zero, Baby! :whoo:

Didn't you see the fire in the pic?

Or was that on TV?

Nope, the fire was real, and it did provide some heat, ... especially to the mulled wine. :becky:

As of yesterday afternoon, I was all set to vote for Marty's enchiladas.

Today, I read through the late entries, and bigabyte's lasagna blows me away. :shock:

Homemade Italian sausage, homemade sauce, homemade farking pasta. That, and fresh Mozzarella and real Ricotta and Parmeggiano-Reggiano. :hungry:

Sorry, Marty. :icon_blush:

CD

How in the world do you vote for one out of all these entries? They're all amazing. But after looking, looking some more, praying, meditatin', flippin' a double-headed coin, and consulting the ouiji board, I had to go with KnucklHed.

I'm completely blown away!! Every one of you knocked it out of the park. Thanks so much for the entries and the kind comments on your posts.
:grouphug: :grin:

I'm completely blown away!! Every one of you knocked it out of the park. Thanks so much for the entries and the kind comments on your posts.
:grouphug: :grin:

Personally Jeanie, you're still the best cook here, even though everyone tried so hard (sucking up bigtime MOD:becky:) I still don't know who to vote for though... some serious efforts here. No Zero's for sure!

Cheers!

Bill

Man as much as I love a good lasagne, and the fact that KnucklHed captured Cowgirls spirit perfectly, not to mention Gore's microwave brilliance. I can't stop drooling over Ric's Reuben Fatty. :tsk: I had a passing thought of a Cowgirl inspired Reuben myself, but once I saw that entry I knew my chances of coming close to that went right down the crapper. Good job everyone!

Cowgirl, Cowgirl, Cowgirl!

That was tough! I didn't see anyone use bear lard or kipper snacks so I had a hard time deciding. Ended up with the amazing looking lasagna.

Back