***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Man vs Food" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Man vs Food" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Man vs Food"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 5/20.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]bigabyte[/size]
2042682_bigabyte.jpg

[size=+2]bluetang[/size]
2043874_bluetang.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
2044537_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]Will work for bbq[/size]
2044611_Will_work_for_bbq.jpg

[size=+2]Al Czervik[/size]
2047449_Al_Czervik.jpg

[size=+2]NorthwestBBQ[/size]
2047579_NorthwestBBQ.jpg

[size=+2]SirPorkaLot[/size]
2051265_SirPorkaLot.jpg

[size=+2]Cack[/size]
2052381_Cack.jpg

As much as I love the Spamfish and the look on Gores face as he's forced to eat the Tofuco the clown smile got me. :thumb:

As much as I love the Spamfish and the look on Gores face as he's forced to eat the Tofuco the clown smile got me. :thumb:

Have to agree ... I was all for Ecode's during the whole thread, and as I looked back through just before voting that chit eating grin stole the vote

(and Gore called me a weenie and forced me to cook in the rain on my brand spanking new grill ... YES I (the best I could) dried her off before covering her back up)

OK, I've got myself stuck between buetang, SirPorkaLot and Cack.

I think bluetangs would be tough to finish just due to the massive quantity of food, but it sure looks damn good and I want to vote for it.

But then SirPorkaLot's entry really challenges whatever common sense I actually have. I have to admit, the contrasts of flavors seem both exciting, yet somewhat repulsive at the same time. That looks like a very fun challenge to eat.

Then there is Cack's entry, which just plain looks painful as hell. That is clearly a challenge to eat due to the difficulty of actually overcoming the heat. Plust, those wings do look damn tasty in the photo.

Gore's taco would have been in the running, but the ribs ecode made are just too tempting, and I too would have failed that challenge and gone straight for the ribs. I guess this means ecode won and achieved what she intended, but I'm thinking I should vote for something you should want to eat and finish, not try and resist.:becky:

I would have picked WW4BBQ if he had only chosen to enter the CT Elvis grill shot. I don't know why he picked that photo. He really should let someone else pick his entry shots, I guess.

I just don't really understand the challenge of NorthwestBBQ's entry....although it looks mighty damn delicious!

Hell...

Maybe I shoudl just vote for myself?:noidea:

This is gonna be a tough one, once again. I can agree it's really tough to choose between Mongo's silly arse clown face and gore's sad pathetic stare at the meat.

I would have picked WW4BBQ if he had only chosen to enter the CT Elvis grill shot. I don't know why he picked that photo. He really should let someone else pick his entry shots, I guess.

Yeah, I really need to have someone else pick my money shots but I don't think it would have mattered much since I played the CT-Elvis crotc...... I mean crutch. Then some Farker goes and suggest a cook it like CT-Elvis TD and another farker approves it because of a vote :mrgreen: so now the Voters are confused because I now have 3 elements of the Taco TD, the Man Vs Woolly Mamouth TD and the Cook it like CT-Elvis TD then to top it off there are no bananas on your Spamfish.:confused:

I had to go with bluetang. If there were any rules in this TD, he captured them. Great looking food for sure!

All entries look Great! Even bigabyte's!

It is between Mongo and Cack for me. The entry by ecode looks awesome, but I think the challenge was rigged.

Blutang had a killer challeng plate, but thirty farking hours???

So, I have to decide between the speed eating of beef ribs, and the torture of scorching hot chicken.

CD

Back