McLouth, KS: June 1st & 2nd

Puppyboy

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Barkin Dawgs BBQ will be making it's second comp appearance.

For all you local Brethren, come on out and have a drink.

Barkin Dawgs BBQ will be making it's second comp appearance.

For all you local Brethren, come on out and have a drink.

Good luck Rob. I was going to do this one but were going to be in Wyoming on vacation. Good luck. I don't think you have to worry about snow.:icon_smil

We will be there. I have to leave right after turn-ins to go watch my Granddaughter dance but I'm sure my teammates will let me know how we do.

Oh yeah, went to Sam's yesterday and got a sweet arse shelter house. We have upgraded from the redneck shanty to the hillbilly hotel. We set it up yesterday in the driveway and it's awesome. Will post some pics after the weekend.

For the brothers I have not yet met, I'll be wearing the green hot sauce bottle Hawaiian shirt on Friday after we get all set up, so come on by.

At least it's not snow. Maybe a tornado though.

We had a great time at this one last year...wish we could make it this year. Good luck to all.

Well just got back and am waiting to get into the shower. Well for my second comp, there is good and bad news. Bad news is I came in dead arse last of 36 teams. The good news is my point totals have increased. In the first comp I had 569.7144 points. Today I had 605.1422 points. According to the judges I have gotten better, but still not as good as others. Upset about coming in last, well of course I am. I know some one has to finish last but I did not want it to be me. There is only one thing to do and that is to get ready for Beef Fest in Emporia.

Who was grand and RGC, puppyboy? I haven't heard from Wayne yet.

GC was Rabbit Gulch Farm Cookers 682.8572
RGC was Daniel's BBQ Sauces 682.8570

GC was Rabbit Gulch Farm Cookers 682.8572
RGC was Daniel's BBQ Sauces 682.8570

Do you have the full results? If so, could you post them after some rest (and beer)? Some friends of mine were entered.

Here is what was handed out. Known Brethren Teams are in BOLD.

1- Rabbit Gulch Farm Cookers
2- Daniel's BBQ Sauces
3- Pig Newton
4- Dawghouse BBQ
5- Four Men & a Pig
6- Hemphill Smokers
7- Ts Somking Pit
8- Smoke N Things
9- Smokers Wild
10-Dusty Roads BBQ
11-Smokin Rs
12-Rubbin It & Lovin It
13-Have Smoke Will Travel
14-Alberts Ash Kickin BBQ
15-MoKan Meatheads
16-Road Hog BBQ
17-Doughboy's Dreams
18-Pig Pen BBQ
19-Smokin Maryjane
20-JoBoo Smokers
21-Pig in a Poke
22-Thee Alarm Smokers
23-Lazy Ass BBQ
24-The Will Deal Catering
25-Make 'M Squeal BBQ
26-Knotheads BBQ
27-Buttinski Brothers BBQ
28-Evolution Smokers
29-Lil' Fiddlers Smokin
30-Cow N Sow 2 Wow
31-The Mokan Grill
32-Good Times BBQ
33-Smokey's BBQ
34-Hootchie Cootchie BBQ
35-Taste-T Base-T BBQ
36-Barkin Dawgs BBQ

We may have come in dead last but we did so with style. Here is our new home away from home.

Last edited:
That's about the nicest looking pole tent I've seen. Is the flip up panel your design?

BTW, someone backed a truck into the back end of your tent.

Back