Brisket today (pics)

KORND4WG X

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Got signed up to cook for our weekly family dinner. Had a full packer from Costco so fired up the M1 this morning :clap2: Used some apple to build up my coal base and then oak until I wrapped
iDhEsXul.jpg

Rubbed with SPOG
dlgzSCpl.jpg

A couple hours in
ADsiU4Ql.jpg

After wrapping and rest in the cooler
XooRJTUl.jpg

Sliced
bj07guel.jpg

Turned out pretty good, a little bit over but acceptable for us :thumb:

How does the meater work for you? I couldnt get mine to pick up more than 10 ft away or so..

Thanks brothers for checking in and for the positive comments :thumb: I did get a case of the crumbles but for my fam better to err on that side.

How does the meater work for you? I couldnt get mine to pick up more than 10 ft away or so..

I like it as it’s the easiest one for me to setup but I get about the same range as you and have to rely on the cloud connect.

Here is the MEATER graph of the cook before wrapping, despite losing connection several times :mmph:

Bjc1pPpl.jpg

Good looking Brisket K, would rather it be slightly over cooked than under.

Went to the Rose Bowl and sorry for your loss. (Well not really :mrgreen:)

Thanks brothers for checking in and for the positive comments :thumb: I did get a case of the crumbles but for my fam better to err on that side.

I like it as it’s the easiest one for me to setup but I get about the same range as you and have to rely on the cloud connect.

Here is the MEATER graph of the cook before wrapping, despite losing connection several times :mmph:

Bjc1pPpl.jpg

Thanks man, I will have to get it another shot, I feel bad telling the old lady its kinda useless.

I have mine connected to bluetooth but lose it all the same. How do you connect it to the cloud?

Thanks!

Back