2017 SoCal Fall Bash: Saturday, Oct 7

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Ok it's official! We'll be hosting the bash at our place in Northridge. We're located in the NW San Fernando valley off the 118 Tampa exit, not too far from Cal State Northridge.

We have a 1/3 acre property with an oversized pool, two cool rat terriers, and a bunch of grills and smokers. For those of you who are not nearby and are thinking about joining us, this should give you plenty of time to plan. We'd love to have you join us!

Last edited:
I'll be marking the date down. You posted the wrong link. Looking forward to seeing/hanging out with everyone.

Marty, I removed the link. It appears that there are two threads with the same exact thread#, obviously the one from 2007 that was showing up isn't the one with the Micro Bash.

One day I'm making out to Cali for one of yall's bashes! You guys always turn it out! Hope the weather is wonderful!

One day I'm making out to Cali for one of yall's bashes! You guys always turn it out! Hope the weather is wonderful!

California may have a lot of problems, but the weather is not one of them! :cool: Come on out anytime!

Got room for an old guy from Texas? References available.

If you need a place to crash, come on over!

I might even tell my wife in advance this time. :heh:

Back