KCBS awards ceremony question

Saw Myron Mixon do this at BBQlossal last year. Finished the Pork Loin category and he got up with his entourage and walked out.

I've seen the same thing. I just didn't want to list names... It was disrespectful to the event and the other cooks.... OK, now folks have heard of one of the instances that I was offended by. another happened out West... No excuses.

I've seen the same thing. I just didn't want to list names... It was disrespectful to the event and the other cooks.... OK, now folks have heard of one of the instances that I was offended by. another happened out West... No excuses.

I left the GAB Open this year after turn ins. We had to drive to Tulsa that night. But I left Jorge behind to pick up our awards.

There are two topics here: 1) leaving before awards and 2) getting up/packing up before they announce GC. The second happens a lot, especially when the winner is obvious once they call RGC. People can't wait 30 more seconds?

Once did I leave early. I had cooked with Todd and he stayed as I had a large catering. BTW - Thanks Todd, even though it was 2006 or 2007.........

Back