Fatty Prep

MoGreen

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
So I was completely surprised when Grillinski contacted me to say that my name had been drawn and that I was one of the winners of his Christmas Fatty Piston giveaway! I wanted to do something different for my first run with my new toy... I was thinking Cajun. So I made up some New Orleans style BBQ shrimp and homemade biscuits, planning to use the leftovers as the stuffing. I went to the mailbox, and it was empty. So then I made some red beans and rice, and went back to the mailbox. Still empty. If I wasn't working all day tomorrow, I'd probably make a crawfish etouffee. And if the mailman doesn't bring it soon, I'm gonna have to cook my fatties in shifts, because I'll have too many to fit on my drum in one go!

(BTW, Grillinski... please don't think I'm being impatient. Who knew I could get so excited over a couple pieces of PVC? I just want to show the piston some respect and make up some elevated fatties for my first run. Not the usual cheese + veggies + meat formula. Not that there's anything wrong with that...)

Attachments

• Fatty Prep 008.jpg
    Fatty Prep 008.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 178
  • Fatty Prep 011.jpg
    Fatty Prep 011.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 176
Back