Uhh how do you join the ..

Beast Drinker

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Naked Fatty association? the one that desires Fatty purity and none of the stuffing stuff? I just throw them in there. SOMETIMES I rub them but I think it makes them too salty. I cook them in the Smokey Joe usually cause they are the f'in bomb on a camping trip and I can easy get 2 in indirect... The fatty. Pure, naked, beautiful.

First you remove your clothes... :twitch:

There. Someone had to say it! :lol:

Ron.....where is Ron? RON!!!! Me loves nekkid fatties to!!!

Right here!

Do you REALLY want Ronelle to "initiate" you?:shock:

Damn. That's twice today in a Ronelle deguerre...

That "initiation" was special just for you, big boy...

NTTAWWT

Yep, while Ron is known for his pickle, he's also the King of all the Nekkid Fatties.

Hmmm... Naked pickle fatty... :rolleyes:

Beast Drinker, it sounds like you're in! Unwrap, cook and eat! that's all it takes!

On the slightly more serious side, I am a proponent of the naked fatty partyl because I like them that way, but also partly out of a sense of Brethren history. This thread...

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97956

includes a post on the history of the fatty. With the recent trend to stuff and bacon wrap every fatty I think we should remember where this delicious bit of Brethren history came from.

Right here!

That "initiation" was special just for you, big boy...

NTTAWWT

Hmmm... Naked pickle fatty... :rolleyes:

Beast Drinker, it sounds like you're in! Unwrap, cook and eat! that's all it takes!

On the slightly more serious side, I am a proponent of the naked fatty partyl because I like them that way, but also partly out of a sense of Brethren history. This thread...

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97956

includes a post on the history of the fatty. With the recent trend to stuff and bacon wrap every fatty I think we should remember where this delicious bit of Brethren history came from.

Shhessh!! Took ya long enough!!! But...Beast Drinker.....I knew he would be here!!! There...now you have the nekkid fat tie wisdom. Pickle not included.

I have rolled (oops wrong fattie:wink:) & unrolled and Smoked many a Fatty over the years never saw the need to stuff one. Neked Fattys rule.

I should have added that all of my fatties have been naked. ;) I did put some rub on one but found it superfluous.

I cooked 2 of them (and Ate 2 of them) at Lernerville 3 weeks ago. No rub, no cheese, no bacon, no BS. If they didn't have a trillion calories I'd do them up neked all day, EVERY day!

Wait a second, You farkers invented the Bacon explosion? My neighbor that ain't even a Q guy mentioned that to me.... I think it might be time to subscribe. Naked fatty forever. But I think I'm finally in the company of people that speak my language. If i'm goin to a Barbecue it better not be dogs and burgers, now if somebody decided to smoke 50 pounds a hot sausage.... I'm in.

Wait a second, You farkers invented the Bacon explosion? My neighbor that ain't even a Q guy mentioned that to me.... I think it might be time to subscribe. Naked fatty forever. But I think I'm finally in the company of people that speak my language. If i'm goin to a Barbecue it better not be dogs and burgers, now if somebody decided to smoke 50 pounds a hot sausage.... I'm in.

Well, Jason is a Brother and did a lot of his "prototypes" on here. It's his creation, but he did it on here.

I get a lot of ideas from y'all obviously I never cook it jus like you guys do. Hmmmm...... thinking about no kiddin' joinin' the brethren. Hey I better go check the temp on the pit!

Back