The Moink balls were a huge success! (pron)

always wanted to be a baller..:mrgreen:

am I certifiable yet??

I'm going to have to take this one under consideration. Those look more grilled than smoked. It's a little out of the box and I'm not sure I want to make an exception. Standards have been kept pretty high on the MOINK Ball front.

I'm going to have to take this one under consideration. Those look more grilled than smoked. It's a little out of the box and I'm not sure I want to make an exception. Standards have been kept pretty high on the MOINK Ball front.

No problem!

Have to smoke a butt this w/e and I plan to do more..... I guess, technically they were grilled. Lump in the kettle, no added wood, the coals were left over from searing a hunk a meat and I didnt want them to go to waist.

No problem!

Have to smoke a butt this w/e and I plan to do more..... I guess, technically they were grilled. Lump in the kettle, no added wood, the coals were left over from searing a hunk a meat and I didnt want them to go to waist.

I'm just playing with you.

Of course, you are indeed hereby certified. Congrats. Keep it up.

way to go Larry! Keep em on their toes! The ballers who have anointed by you into Moinkdom, except you to hold people to the higest of standards! :wink: This ancient order is not for the weak!

Back