How many bbq restaurant owners here?

We have several current and past (I'm not one of them), but not a separate section except the catering section.

Nice website.. if you ever need help recruiting talent, PM me :biggrin:

I always wondered how a place like this or hooters would be considered a family place. I couldn't take my wife and kid to a place like that and feel good about myself.

Past owner, I've been to your place in Dallas. Used to do training seminars in the hood....Good stuff! Nice place......

Reminds me of the commercial where the wise owl was asked how many licks it
takes to finish a tootsie roll. One, Two, Three, <CRUNCH>. THREE.

Welcome fellow Texan. Head on over to Cattle Call and tell us a bit about yourself:mrgreen:

I always wondered how a place like this or hooters would be considered a family place. I couldn't take my wife and kid to a place like that and feel good about myself.

So, I guess public swimming pools are out too? My family goes to Hooters several times. At Hooters the girls wear thick hose under the shorts, there is really nothing to see. You can see worse in nearly any shopping center in the country. It is a long long way from the strip joint that some perceive it to be.

I figure I will be in the metro with in the next month, working. You can bet, I will be a visitor.

You guys in Texas don't rub and sauce your racks? Well, they look pretty edible anyway! I get down your way about once a year, I'll stop by and say hi next time.

Back