Dover

bam

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Best of luck to all competing the weather Gods are smiling a little hot but no rain or wind. We are talking Dover where it has has been move up from October because of the weather. Sorry Huck's Hut BBq team had to pull out. Good luck to all our bbq brothers & sisters. :clap2:

Best of luck to all competing the weather Gods are smiling a little hot but no rain or wind. We are talking Dover where it has has been move up from October because of the weather. Sorry Huck's Hut BBq team had to pull out. Good luck to all our bbq brothers & sisters. :clap2:
I suspect that the date change has more to do with NASCAR rescheduling the Dover race to October 2nd next year. This date between Belair and New Holland didn't work out all that well, I think they are down almost 45% in entries. But, like you said, the weather should be good. Good Luck all!

Does anyone know an accurate count of the teams there this year? An article in the local paper says 60, which would be a whole lot less than last year. The weather is supposed to be great tomorrow, so I am sure all teams will appreciate that part of it. Best of luck to all. Save me a beer at your spot after I judge!

1 of our vendors "Wicked Grillers" will be selling grilled corn, You gotta check out the corn on the cob, Great stuff
Moink Balls, and Atomic Buffalo Turds. They changed the name of the last to sliders.

Stop by and tell-em Honcho " www.sebbq.com " said Hi
Great people.

we met they at Brockport NY for the KCBS . 1 of the Empire State Events

Back