KCBS Elections Questions

motoeric

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a few questions that would help me make my decision on who to vote for (and yes Sled, I am a member of the KCBS). I would appreciate input from anyone who can offer any answers.

1) Who spearheaded the 'nepotism' efforts?
2) Has there been an effort to curb the posting on forums regarding KCBS matters by board members? If so, who spearheaded that?
3) Have any board members helped to direct KCBS related business to friends or co-workers? If so, who was that?
4) Has there been an effort to not allow members to listen in to meetings via phone or have there been any other attempts to limit the memberships ability to monitor meetings?

Thanks,

Eric Devlin

Very good questions
Number 4 Open meetings via phone or web cast has been voted down by BoD

Last edited:
#1 and #2 Past issues of the Bullsheet will give some of the anwsers your looking for .
#3 will be harder to pin down if it has happened.
#4 Some members that voted against opening meetings to members may surprise you. Bullsheet would be a good place to start.

Another good question is how will the new elected people work with the marketing firm? Will you just take what they say for granted and not make them perform and will you make sure the accounting of what they spend is correct. They seem to claim they get lots of members but as I see it most of the new members comes from new CBJ's which I have first hand of that they do nothing to help get them.

Back