Menu Change

As someone who is far, far away from great BBQ ... for the quality of the goods in your pictures, your prices look cheap to me!

Unfortunately, in the area that we are starting in, we can't charge any more. You'd be surprised at how many people come by wanting "free samples". Not people that are interested in buying because I see them go to every booth asking for samples.

But right now it's the price we have to pay because to get in the bigger markets in the better areas, someone has to leave and then they choose someone who is making money in a smaller market to replace them.

The plus side is we get to practice for larger festivals and get organized so we are prepared for the big stuff.

Made some changes. Check it out now.

HGTVtag.jpg

"an" upcoming episode still needs fixing.

You'd be surprised at how many people come by wanting "free samples". Not people that are interested in buying because I see them go to every booth asking for samples.

The Costco free sample lunch effect?

You got it. They even have the kids doing it.

Yep, that part is right. At the Salinas Airshow a kid about 12 kept coming back for samples all the time. When I finally said no you already had plenty, he just grinned and told me he'd been on the other side of the airfield all day. I grinned back and said no again. :wink:

Back