bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Our new category is...

[size=+2]"XL!"[/size]
Whole_Hog_Web.jpg

Photo from Teddy Bear BBQ photo album.

...as chosen by rolf, the winner of the Cast Iron Throwdown!

This category is pretty wide open. As long as the item you submit is XL (Extra Large), then it qualifies.

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 4/16 through Sunday 4/25.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Midnight Central US Time on Sunday night 4/25.

By submitting entry photos to this Throwdown thread you are agreeing that you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules.

The voting will begin Monday 4/26 after I submit the "Vote" thread and will run through Friday 4/30. All votes will be public.

Don't forget, you can still enter the Burger Throwdown until Sunday night 4/18 by midnight Central time.

Our next category will be decided by the winner of the Beef Rib Throwdown!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Oh come on..............it's not all about size your know!:rolleyes::becky: This one should be interesting.

Bob

I guess this means I'm going to have to get that Ranch Kettle I've been eyeballing.

William

Just remember, large can also be relative. For example, a 1 pound burger is pretty freaking large, even if it's a chicken-sammich burger.

Just remember, large can also be relative. For example, a 1 pound burger is pretty freaking large, even if it's a chicken-sammich burger.

LOL! I think I'll stay away from chicken for a while. Unless I put a whole chicken on a hamburger bun..... panko crusted of course

I thought we addressed this already. You're trying to get a zero on purpose aren't you?

What? It is within the category? I can toss it on the ol' gasser for a couple of minutes to get some grill marks on it if you prefer :thumb:

What? It is within the category? I can toss it on the ol' gasser for a couple of minutes to get some grill marks on it if you prefer :thumb:
:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: What are you throwing on the grill to get grill marks?

I guess I'll just have to let the voters decide on that one. Although, now that I'm a moderator I would have to remove any pictures that contain nudity. So you better keep it in that thong. This isn't like when you're visiting Phil's house.

Double entry is not only allowed, it is encouraged!:cool:

Thanks for that. I'm now sitting at my desk laughing like it is going out of style.

Although, now that I'm a moderator I would have to remove any pictures that contain nudity.

Are you talking R-rated nudity, or prime-time TV "nudity"?

William

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as it's not smut...it's allowed. Could be a full nude with no naughty bits exposed due to the pose they are in, that would be OK. But a highly suggestive shot with everything basically exposed right there and only covered up by the most minimal pasty and g-string would have to go. That's how I understand it....errrr...I mean...that's how I've been modded before!:redface:

That's quite a bit more desciptive than I was expecting. Thanks...I think.

:rolleyes:

William

Back