I ain't into pellet poopers but..........

I think its way over priced. at that price you can get a Traeger Jr.. or for a few dollars more a lil tex

Diva I ain't buying I just thought it was interesting that someone would go to all the trouble to actually make something like this.

Skidder, I am actually having the maker of the Stoven Oven on this show this coming Tuesday. Tune in and make up your own mind...Diva is a Traeger mark anyway! :)

Het Scott how about you buy it for me for Christmas then I'll tear it off and put it on my drum! Haha happy holiday Scott.

I would never buy one even at half the price...$450 plus shipping AND HANDLING? HANDLING, give me a break! That thing will easily cost well over $500 when all is said and done. I could buy an entire cord of cooking wood for less than that! I will continue to toss a stick or two of wood on top of a pile of charcoal in my Weber. And would you trust buying from a manufacturer that didn't notice the way they spelled CHUTE?

pelletshoot.jpg

I wonder what else they may have overlooked. Let the buyer beware!

Was that the one that had the ad in the 'Bullsheet'?

I actually can see an inexperianced griller thinking that since he already has the Weber why no just toss a couple more bucks at it and get a smoker...

Back