Memphis in May get-together?

TooSaucedToPork

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Anyone interested in a little meet and greet for any Brethren attending Memphis in May? We can do it at our booth since we are in the middle of the park near the vendors...and we already have like 5 Brethren on the team :becky:
R-78

Which is better
Thursday around 6pm?
Saturday around 4pm?
or other???

Neil Gallagher

Anyone interested in a little meet and greet for any Brethren attending Memphis in May? We can do it at our booth since we are in the middle of the park near the vendors...and we already have like 5 Brethren on the team :becky:
R-78

Which is better
Thursday around 6pm?
Saturday around 4pm?
or other???

Neil Gallagher

Thursday would be cool before the parties start ramping up but I'm really flexible.

You guys pick the time and place and I'll be there...

I don't think he likes the fact that I'm weariing muscle shirts and a speedo all weekend. ;)

That beats the cowboy hat, piggie boxer shorts, and cowboy boots ensemble I walk around in...

I think Thursday at 5 is the best time...that way its before all the parties and turn-ins...

So...the meetup will be...

Thursday, May 13th at 5pm, Booth R-78, Swinebucks / Too Sauced To Pork Booth...Bluffside near the vendors

Neil

Interested just can't commit, so I deleted it. Wants overcame needs at the moment of posting. Sorry y'all.

Back