• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

FATTY Appreciation thread, please post your creations here.

Groundhog66

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I thought it would be nice to start a thread to give praise to the Fatty...Whether it be stuffed or nekkid, please share your creations here.

I am a big fan of the fatty...
Nekkid....
DSC_0024-2.jpg

My very first stuffed... Sweet Italian stuffed with garlic, spinach, and cheese...
IMG_0101-1.jpg

Next up was a ruben fatty....
Krautanddressing.jpg

sliced.jpg

My first breakfast fatty... and first bacon weave...
DSC_0244.jpg

Last but not least.... a cheese steak fatty...
DSC_0055-4.jpg

I've stuffed with many things. My favorite stuffing is saute'd mushrooms and red pepper and a little onion with garlic, mixed with cream cheese.

IMG_4815.jpg

But....over all....I prefer nekkid. A HOT sausage roll, rubbed with SM Sweet & Spicy, smoked for an hour or two until 165 IT. Sliced and served with crackers.

:thumb:

Last edited:
Finally Tim starts a thread that is worth participating in. :becky:

My favorite fatty is onion, mushrooms, garlic and an andouille sausage link.

I have stuffed a fatty with blueberry muffin, banana nut muffin, and chocolate chip muffin mix before. The blueberry and banana nut were ok with blueberry being the best but don't try the chocolate chip :sick:

I made a fatty stuffed with a Pecan Apple Crisp last week, and it was delicious! I'll have to do another one, and try to get my neighbor's camera again. Think I might be wearing out my welcome with him, though. lol A new camera is on my wish list!! :thumb:

Here are some fatties from cooks past...

My original stuffed fatty, The Fatty Ronello...
IMAGE_00029.jpg

A couple of naked fatties...
PC280220.JPG

Blueberry Pancake Fatty (This won first place in the Sausage Category at the Arthur, IL KCBS competition)
P1160365.JPG

Fatty and cheese on a biscuit with pepper jelly
P5290234.JPG

Fatty Benedict Sandwiches
PC290223.JPG

I made a fatty stuffed with a Pecan Apple Crisp last week, and it was delicious! I'll have to do another one, and try to get my neighbor's camera again. Think I might be wearing out my welcome with him, though. lol A new camera is on my wish list!! :thumb:

I think a little grub for the neighbor might keep you in business. :thumb:

Back