FARK!! these were good. lamb loin chops.

boogiesnap

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
so my wife brought home these from whole foods. $20 per #:shock:, and this is 1.5#'s. but, it's a holiday week-end so, OK.:thumb:
View attachment 54657

she marinated in garlic, basil, and olive oil.
i went with kosher salt, fresh black pepper and simply marvelous cherry. at the end i coated mine with a brush of slabs amazing glaze.
View attachment 54658

i cooked them for @ 15 minutes total @ around 450* in my "kettle". here's what came out.

her plate.
View attachment 54659

my plate.
View attachment 54660
photo (27).JPG
View attachment 54661

and for dessert.
View attachment 54662

these were as good if not better than any steak i have ever had. tender, flavorful, just the right amount of fat to be tasty. superb peice of meat.

i also must say, the combo of simply marvelous cherry and amazing glaze was
absolutely farkintaculuos on these.

one of the best meals i've ever made.

Last edited:
Looks delicious!:hungry: I agree, those little suckers when done right are better than any steak. I'm wishing I had some right now.

I grilled a couple of those on the performer last night for the 1st time. Just some EVOO with salt and pepper. Delicious.

Dang those look awesome. I knew I should have bought some lamb for today...:thumb:

That looks great.

Unfortunately, I don't do much sweets.

Very nice pics! I usually do mine in EVOO, S&P, crushed garlic, and chopped fresh rosemary for about 4 hours or overnight. BTW, if you have a costco near you, you can get them for much cheaper...very meaty ones, as well.

thanks everyone.

thanks moose, i figured they could be had for much less, but we're on an organic, non GMO, yadda, yadda, kick. so far it's been an interesting venture. but i'm farkin' broke.

That's lamb done right. I dunno if it was bought right at $20/lb...but her heart was in the right place.

FARK! These lamb cops WERE good!

Well done Boogiesnap on your FIRST ALF award!
ALFTickofApproval.gif

After paying that much moola, for those little babies, I'm real impressed how well they came out!

Cheers!

Bill

That is our favorite cut of meat bar none. And you did it justice by cooking it correctly. Do you have the glaze recipe? Thanx great work

Back