Contest Results 3rd Annual Jim Dandy's BBQ Cook Off, 12-13 Sep 08, Sharonville, OH ***Results Added***

• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
R

Rick's Tropical Delight

Anyone going to this? it's too close for me not to go

Last edited:
Yes it will be my second comp......when I got home tonight from Kettering there was a letter waiting for me from my family. My family.. sisters, brothers, neices and nephews and sons that had come up to see me and stayed for the awards at Kettering all signed a card and put the money in the envelope for Jim Dandys Cookoff..............I am a lucky Man. I will see you all there

Yeah, will be there with Dallas of Double D's....looking forward to it!

It will be great to see a lot of Ohio teams compete for the first leg of the Ohio Jack draw for next year! Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Dress cool it will be hot and no shade. Competing on Asphalt!

i'm going. jim dandy's is a sponsor of the non-profit charity that i'm involved with, the reggae run
i do the reggae run website

the entry form says to register by 10 Aug! :eek:

who's in?

It said in the press release that he was expecting 40 or something teams.....but, was not sure who all was heading in for it......hmmmm, big ol chevy on the ford lot.....laughs

Its right up the road for me and I'll be there. Rick Greg wants to know if the boateggs are on for breakfast.............

It said in the press release that he was expecting 40 or something teams.....but, was not sure who all was heading in for it......hmmmm, big ol chevy on the ford lot.....laughs

Yep, another reason to stay up all night, just in case!:-D

:lol:well, some have big Chevy's, and others have HAWG A$$ CHEVYS.....but, much like smoker envy

We're planning on being there.. should be room for anyone.

only 16 teams signed up for this one. why so little?

there has not been a lot of postings about it...no web site to see who all is going to be there...but, other than that....not too sure

Big Mike, your runner says that you had better be there...otherwise what will she have to do? Hope you get a sudden burst of energy and decide to come....and hopefully there can be a push on teams as it approaches....at least the extra 9 more teams....from the way they made it sound though, even though it is at the Ford plant, that it is more park like than parking lot like.....

there has not been a lot of postings about it...no web site to see who all is going to be there...but, other than that....not too sure

Big Mike, your runner says that you had better be there...otherwise what will she have to do? Hope you get a sudden burst of energy and decide to come....and hopefully there can be a push on teams as it approaches....at least the extra 9 more teams....from the way they made it sound though, even though it is at the Ford plant, that it is more park like than parking lot like.....

Unfortunately Rob, it is not energy holding me back right now.

Back