Good morning from West Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheHoggpound

Hey guys. Im new to forums....probably the only 29 year old guy who has never made a forum post in his life! Ive been around a MBN team for a long time, and decided I was ready to try my stuff. So we bought some metal, built a couple of smokers and dove right in! Skipped the patio divisions and went straight to the big-time. Making steady progress. Looking for the first stage call soon! My friends ask how it is, and I tell them it would be like getting your four best friends and going to play the Lakers in a game of basketball!

Hoggpound: We know just how you feel. The competition in Memphis is very intense. We have been competing since 2005 and still trying to break the top 10 in Ribs at MIM. We are going to try our hands at KCBS next weekend at the Variety Club contest in Bartlett. Stop by and say hi if you are in the neighborhood.
Thanks
Mike G

We are on a temporary break from competition...we have 2 pregnant wives that are due in a few weeks. Plus we spent about 2 months building our rig and my wife is still not over that whole incident! We are making our comeback at Smoking Aces. The variety club is a good event, I have a friend who competes every year...it has gotten more and more competitive since it has grown!

Welcome to our crazy little club house! And I sure hope that '2 pregnant wives' means that each of you has ONE pregnant wife ... I mean, really, why would any man want more than one mother-in-law??? :p

Mine has already been bred and delivered so I dont have to worry about it, but two of our team members each have a pregnant wife. Two mother in laws, wonder what that would be like :blah::help::blah:

Hoggpound: We will be doing Smoking Aces also. Please come by when you are down there.

Welcome TheHoggpound, you're right up the road from me and deguerre. We don't do competition but we love to cook and grilling has become the way to go for us most of the time; better flavor, better for you. We grill rain, shine, hot, cold and even when the sirens are going off due to tornado warnings!:becky:

Welcome TheHoggpound, you're right up the road from me and deguerre. We don't do competition but we love to cook and grilling has become the way to go for us most of the time; better flavor, better for you. We grill rain, shine, hot, cold and even when the sirens are going off due to tornado warnings!:becky:

Ditto.:becky:
Welcome!

Welcome

Brand new here, too. It appears we are in quite experienced company. Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back