MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 01-26-2013, 07:46 AM   #1
smokeyw
is One Chatty Farker

Default New Vertical Smoker Available

I started cooking on a BQ Smoker built by BQ Grills in Elm City NC back in October. I have posted some pictures here and several people have gone to their website only to find no smokers listed. Well they are now in production and have the new smoker line listed in their website complete with pictures. These smokers cook great and are built like a tank. Check them out at their website when you get a chance.
http://www.bqgrills.com/Smokers%20Page.htm

Old 01-26-2013, 01:56 PM   #2
smokeyw
is One Chatty Farker

Default New Vertical Smoker Available

I started cooking on a new BQ Smoker built by BQ Grills in Elm City NC last fall. Some of you may have seen it at the Eastern Carolina BBQ Throwdown in Rocky Mount NC back in October. I have posted some pictures here and several people have gone to their website only to find no smokers listed. Well they are now in production and have the new smoker line listed in their website complete with pictures. These smokers cook great and are built like a tank. Check them out at their website when you get a chance.
http://www.bqgrills.com/Smokers%20Page.htm

Old 01-26-2013, 03:39 PM   #3
Garth57
Full Fledged Farker

They look pretty nice.

CBBQA Member #1218
KCBS Cert. Judge #23431
s.U.D.S. (small 30 gal. UDS)
UDS
Brinkman vertical Smoke 'n Pit
Traeger BBQ100
NorcoRednecks-UDS 85 gal/remod
[I]TemequeBBQ[/I]-insulated vert smoker
Garth57 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2013, 05:29 PM   #4
Smokin' Gnome BBQ
is Blowin Smoke!

any teams using them in competition, its a great way to spread the word...they look nice!
Smokin' Gnome BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2013, 06:11 PM   #5
BobBrisket

Name/Nickname : Bob

Gonna ask a favor, please do NOT cross post the same thread in different sub forums. Pick one or the other and go with it. While this thread is about a new smoker, it is NOT selective to the Competition Forum. If you are unsure about where to post, send a Moderator a PM and we can help ya out!
Just curious, are you affiliated with them in any way?

Bob
PBC-Courtesy of Poobah, 22.5 Weber Kettles-A, K, DR Stamped, 18.5 Weber Bar-B-Kettle Black and Red, Weber 18.5 Smokey Joe Platinum, Weber Genesis Silver, Lil' Chief Smoker, Discada Set Up,OKJ Highland Offset.
BobBrisket Jr.-MUDS, WSJ Silver
My BEST Compliment....."You're a good cooker, Dad!"--My Son :)
Miss You, Marty and Bull! RIP
BobBrisket is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2013, 08:14 PM   #6
smokeyw
is One Chatty Farker

Sorry about that. I am not affiliated other than the fact that I am cooking with their smoker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBrisket View Post
Gonna ask a favor, please do NOT cross post the same thread in different sub forums. Pick one or the other and go with it. While this thread is about a new smoker, it is NOT selective to the Competition Forum. If you are unsure about where to post, send a Moderator a PM and we can help ya out!
Just curious, are you affiliated with them in any way?

Bob

Last edited by smokeyw; 01-26-2013 at 08:40 PM..
smokeyw is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->
Old 01-27-2013, 03:44 PM   #7
QTEX
Full Fledged Farker

Nice looking cookers
QTEX is offline   Reply With Quote