Hello from Chicagoland

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Loki's Mistress

Greetings brethren and sisters,

Thanks to a little prod from Larry, here's my introduction. I'm Connie from the unfashionable far southwest burbs of Chicago. I've been getting fairly decent results with a Weber kettle (firebrick mod) and a rotisserie ring, but acknowledge that I cannot do justice to two decent-sized pork butts on the grill at the same time using that method. It's time to join the drum corps. My only fear is that one of my evil neighbors will call the fire department and/or code enforcement on me for having what looks to be an illegal burn barrel (yeah, they're truly that petty around here). I found a couple possibilities for a barrel source and am in the process of scrounging the other parts I'll need. With any luck I'll have it built before winter sets in. Glad to have found you good people.

Welcome LM!

I'm glad that evil Larry prodded you to come out and play.

Welcome to the camp, Connie.
Enjoy.
(Cook County hospital, many moons and several campfires ago.......)

Welcome sister Connie. Invite the neighbors over for a trash burn and beer then surprise them. Glad you joined us.

Welcome to the asylum, Connie! As you can tell from Brother biffleg's response, some of us are not all here :-D

So... Are we talking about Loki the Norse God, or Loki the game?

BTW, I'm out in the not at all fashionable western 'burbs.

Welcome Connie. Glad you decided to join us.

Welcome to the asylum, Connie! As you can tell from Brother biffleg's response, some of us are not all here :-D

So... Are we talking about Loki the Norse God, or Loki the game?

BTW, I'm out in the not at all fashionable western 'burbs.

We're all here because we're not all there............

Hmmmm - SW Burbs. I have MRI's there.

Anyways - welcome Connie.

Welcome Connie from the North Side Burb's! Now pull up a stump and take a load off!!!

BTW, If you make an offering to the fire department (send over a brisket or a ham), they'll stand up for you when the calls come in. UDS's don't give off that much smoke anyway...

cooltext90275887.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back