Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Any one in Southern AZ???

BBQ Bullies will be there,looking forward to seeing everyone again !

great, im taking the CBJ class the thurs before, then gonna be a judge for the comp:) so cook up some good grub, i'll be fresh off what the rules are ;)

We were lucky enough to get a taste of that first-place brisket -- let me tell you, it was everything you would hope a brisket would be! Even sliced and cooled, it was tender, juicy, had yielding mouthfeel -- just a beautiful, beautiful piece of meat. Congratulations on a well-deserved call! Isn't winning brisket the most fun ever?

It was good meetin you diva....i was the guy standing with dennis from porketeers talkin bout brisket...and wanting required comment cards ;)

Hey we had a blast. The people from the hotel couldnt have treated us better. We had a mixed comp but are chompin at the bit to cook again in two weeks in Buckeye.

Thanks for the pics Nice!

It was good meetin you diva....i was the guy standing with dennis from porketeers talkin bout brisket...and wanting required comment cards ;)
See? I'm ALWAYS a little, um, "emphatic" about that, not just here on the forum! You need to tell me your screen name up front, because in my head that's where the connection will always be! :icon_blush: :becky:

So, how did you like your first judging experience? Did you get a good table? Or did you get the scary food?

See? I'm ALWAYS a little, um, "emphatic" about that, not just here on the forum! You need to tell me your screen name up front, because in my head that's where the connection will always be! :icon_blush: :becky:

So, how did you like your first judging experience? Did you get a good table? Or did you get the scary food?
I'm fairly certain Kevin didn't get our brisket....it was worse than scary, it was DAL!

Great venue and a great competition all the way around.

Back