KCBS Banquet Seats

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Anyone looking for two seats at the banquet? Our group went from 2 to 4 and we are looking to sit together, so looks like we are moving to a different table. I have two seats at a table already if there are two people looking for a table. PM me.

I understand that if you don't have a table, it is going to be a free for all once you get there. Getting on a table with a group ahead of time would be advised.

Anyone looking for two seats at the banquet? Our group went from 2 to 4 and we are looking to sit together, so looks like we are moving to a different table. I have two seats at a table already if there are two people looking for a table. PM me.

I understand that if you don't have a table, it is going to be a free for all once you get there. Getting on a table with a group ahead of time would be advised.

Have the KCBS gals check out the Quau table. I think we have 5 there Todd. Mike, Beth, my sis, Big Moe and I will try to keep quiet...

I've got a place for the four of us. I just don't want to leave my original table hanging with two open seats. I'm looking to back fill my original two spots.

I've already paid for just two open seats, first come, first served. I don't know if KCBS would put us at a specific table now or not.

Sure, Kelly will (I asked). The only reason there's not assigned seating is she said she didn't feel like she knew folks well enough to seat tables.

What are your seating arrangements, Candy? Any open space or are you just getting first come, first served seating too?

Well, sounds like our plans have changed again and we'll be staying where we are at.

Candy - Andy doesn't have a seat yet.

Jeff - Since you already bought your tickets, I think you may be kinda screwed on getting a table. Tables are purchased in blocks. At least I think this is the case.

Not really... we'll just get there really early and put our stuff at a table up front then! :)

Well as the western most NEBS member, I figured it was only right. (Besides, they are the only ones that would have me....) LOL

What are your seating arrangements, Candy? Any open space or are you just getting first come, first served seating too?

I think I'll call Kelly (they aren't working today!) and see if I can go ahead and get an assigned table. I've got 4 seats available, only 2 if you're still needing a seat. Nancee if she needs a seat, that leaves a solo seat. I'm really envisioning musical chairs with the FCFS seating!

I think I'll call Kelly (they aren't working today!) and see if I can go ahead and get an assigned table. I've got 4 seats available, only 2 if you're still needing a seat. Nancee if she needs a seat, that leaves a solo seat. I'm really envisioning musical chairs with the FCFS seating!

If they have eight pre-paid people who are first come, first served, it shouldn't be a problem. We'd be happy to sit with you folks, Candy!

Back