Phubar's Simply Marvelous Rubbed Chicks T!ts Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Got 5 beautiful breasts from my Mom.:roll:
Brined 2 of them in a mixture of water,soja,honey and salt overnight.
Rubbed with Simply Marvelous Sweet n Spicy,made a paste and slathered it on top and put the skin (was nicely attached at the top of the breast like a cape) over it.
Also made some wings with the same rub,made about the same batch of wings for Mom but with Dizzy Pig Jamaican Firewalk.
Dennessey came through with a wicked salad dressing and mashed taters....man that was goooood!
We didn't need/used the bottles of sauce cause all of the food was so flavorfull.
We're getting better and better Den!:-D

IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

That all looks great. Where to begin? If I didn't need a passport I would be on the way. Great Job By All!

Oh yeah.......I'd so hit that. That is some damn fine looking bird!!:eusa_clap

Good lookin Grub!!

What was the Paste made of? Looks great!

Thanks!
You can see in the 3rd pic my mixer with veggies in it.
It contains:green paprika,red onion,tomato,garlic,celery (the leaves),olive oil and and a little bit of Cowgirl's habanero sauce.

Green paprika? Is that the paprika pepper just used green or is it a different pepper from those used for making paprika?

Green paprika? Is that the paprika pepper just used green or is it a different pepper from those used for making paprika?

Pepper bell=paprika
Green pepper bell.
Often on the forum pepper is referred to pepper bell but when you say pepper in Holland we me mean the hot stuph.

green_peppers1231794320.jpg

Last edited:
Back